First emtb

asdfgyop

Jul 14, 2024
California
Planning on getting my first emtb. Currently looking at canyon bikes' spectral on cf9, strive on, and torque on cf8. Just gonna be riding easy trails with a couple of small jumps and kickers. Currently ride a santa cruz tallboy size small 5'4" and 135lbs if that helps. Only emtb I tried is my dad's turbo levo carbon s2.

lar1337

Jul 26, 2024
United Kingdom
Planning on getting my first emtb. Currently looking at canyon bikes' spectral on cf9, strive on, and torque on cf8. Just gonna be riding easy trails with a couple of small jumps and kickers. Currently ride a santa cruz tallboy size small 5'4" and 135lbs if that helps. Only emtb I tried is my dad's turbo levo carbon s2.
Spectral ☺️👍

EricT64

Jul 26, 2024
Shreveport, Louisiana
I just picked up a Spectral ON CFR. As a 60 year old coming off an ankle replacement, I will be keeping it on the ground for awhile. Haven't assembled it yet as I am probably 3-4 weeks away from being able to ride anything..

Oldandslowguy

Dec 2, 2022
Nevada
Hello, I purchased a Specialized Turbo Levo in March and I absolutely love it. I’ve put over 600 miles on it and had zero problems. I got a great deal through Specialized’s website, honestly it was money well spent, so fun!

IMG_5217.jpeg IMG_5214.jpeg

2WheelsNot4

E*POWAH Master
Oct 17, 2021
Scotland
If you go down a model to the CF8, Canyon has them discounted by £1300 to £4300

A few downgrades on the bits, but frame looks to be identical

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles