First emtb

Prime

Jan 11, 2024
Belgium
I haven't rode it that much because of 2 serious crashes this year. The times that I ride it were very good. The bije is very agile. The motor is very strong so climbs are no problem. It's also stable at higher speeds & steep descends. I have the shwalbe MM front & BB rear and it sticks to the ground like glue.
Whit the auto settings of the motor you can handle all terrain with minimal pedal effort.
Overall I'm happy with the purchase. I only hope that I heal fast so I can ride again.

Mr.Potato

Aug 7, 2024
Hungary
I haven't rode it that much because of 2 serious crashes this year. The times that I ride it were very good. The bije is very agile. The motor is very strong so climbs are no problem. It's also stable at higher speeds & steep descends. I have the shwalbe MM front & BB rear and it sticks to the ground like glue.
Whit the auto settings of the motor you can handle all terrain with minimal pedal effort.
Overall I'm happy with the purchase. I only hope that I heal fast so I can ride again.
Thanks man for the info and speedy recovery for you.

Jeffsy29

May 6, 2020
Rockville MD
@Prime - Congrats on your purchase! I wrecked and tore 3 of my rotator-cuff tendons on my maiden voyage on my YT ebike when I first got out on the trails. You easily underestimate your speed on an emtb and it takes some time to adapt to any new bike. In hindisight, I didn't have my air shock sag properly set up for a 250lb fella, and with some poor technique + too much speed, my foot clipped a root sending me OTB with a hard landing.

Wishing you a speedy recovery so you can get back out there and enjoy it.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles