Firmware Query

Wheelie_King

The Spirit Level ?️
Sep 28, 2019
Lancashire (Fylde Coast)
I can only assume this has been asked elsewhere in the forum, and I promise I have searched before posting but I couldn’t find the answer.
My recently purchased 2019 Levo came with a firmware version old enough such that BLEvo can modify the max speed. I think there’s 2 newer firmware versions I saw in another thread.
I’ve enjoyed lifting the max speed to 20mph and wouldn’t really want to give this up unless there’s other benefits I’m not aware of that will come in the newest firmware version. So the question is what is improved in the newest firmware Vs my 13.A.0 version?
Thanks

McInner1

Subscriber
Jun 8, 2019
Austria
With 13.A.0 you‘ll get wrong readings of rider-power in Mission Controll App as well as on ANT+ devices like Garmin Edge.
This was corrected in following firmware versions.
I don‘t think there were other remarkable changes.

Wheelie_King

The Spirit Level ?️
Sep 28, 2019
Lancashire (Fylde Coast)
With 13.A.0 you‘ll get wrong readings of rider-power in Mission Controll App as well as on ANT+ devices like Garmin Edge.
This was corrected in following firmware versions.
I don‘t think there were other remarkable changes.
The power readings are a pain and skewing all of my rider data. I don’t want to unpair this though as I want to see cadence and they appear to be tied together. At this stage I’ll live with the power readings in favour of top speed unless there’s anything else people know about...?

McInner1

Subscriber
Jun 8, 2019
Austria
The power readings are a pain and skewing all of my rider data. I don’t want to unpair this though as I want to see cadence and they appear to be tied together. At this stage I’ll live with the power readings in favour of top speed unless there’s anything else people know about...?
If you use a Garmin-head-device you can get rid of that power-reading:
connect your device as a combined speed/cadence sensor and cut off power sensor.

Wheelie_King

The Spirit Level ?️
Sep 28, 2019
Lancashire (Fylde Coast)
If you use a Garmin-head-device you can get rid of that power-reading:
connect your device as a combined speed/cadence sensor and cut off power sensor.
I think I've paired as the combined sensor already - if I remember it's the only option found. As it's combined, how do I tell my Garmin not to receive the power data?

Paul willis

Jun 11, 2020
Wisbech
It is saying my creo needs doing but it’s running fine and they want £40.00 to do it and next week there will another one as mine is chipped also my levo I only use mission controle to check battery status now it’s set up

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles