Levo Gen 3 Feedback wanted - Levo 22 bash guards

mrhaboobi

Sep 17, 2023
New Zealand
Hi all

Looking at a bash guard for my new levo. I’m in a location where everything needs to be internationally shipped so looking for peoples experience. Keen to avoid any that need straps and lots of sticky stuff ideally.

Have been looking andreani guards as they look ok, but really keen to hear people’s thoughts on a range of them. Thanks

Last edited:

mrhaboobi

Sep 17, 2023
New Zealand
Found the following. Any feedback from anyone? Have you used these

Jase

Subscriber
Apr 22, 2022
UK
I have the Protect Emtb one. Uses the battery mount bolt and a sticky pad at the rear. The guard is good and shrugged off a few rock hits. The pad at the back has come unstuck though. Bend in the alloy keeps it in place. It is very sturdy. I had a Rockguardz n my last bike that formed around the frame. It fitted better, but wasn’t as sturdy.
IMG_6908.jpeg

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
Hi all

Looking at a bash guard for my new levo. I’m in a location where everything needs to be internationally shipped so looking for peoples experience. Keen to avoid any that need straps and lots of sticky stuff ideally.

Have been looking andreani guards as they look ok, but really keen to hear people’s thoughts on a range of them. Thanks
Good fabricator could probably make one for not a lot. Mine is a bent bit of Aluminium and uses the battery bolt to secure. Had it since bike was new June 19 Levo Expert.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles