Fantic Fat Sport Integra Opinions

pearsth

Jul 9, 2024
IL
Hello - I am looking at buying a Fantic Fat Sport Integra ebike for around 2k.

Seems like a smoking deal. The only thing holding me back is the geometry. The reach on my current bikes that I really like is 450mm and it seems that the reach on these bikes is about 413 (medium) to 418 (large) with a 68 degree head tube angle. Just a bit older geometry.

Anyone have one and have an opinion to share? My current fat bike is a Motobecane Night Train and I have a longer stem on it to account for less reach and it is not too bad. I have found the Norco VLT and ARI bikes with more current geometry, but they cost more than double.

Thanks,

Tom

pearsth

Jul 9, 2024
IL
They have limited USA Presence, but somebody is there. Not sure how they will support me. The place I am buying from does have a full 1 year warranty on bikes. It is on Upway.com.

NickJ

Aug 10, 2020
Lethbridge, AB
They have limited USA Presence, but somebody is there. Not sure how they will support me. The place I am buying from does have a full 1 year warranty on bikes. It is on Upway.com.

Hello - I am looking at buying a Fantic Fat Sport Integra ebike for around 2k.

Seems like a smoking deal. The only thing holding me back is the geometry. The reach on my current bikes that I really like is 450mm and it seems that the reach on these bikes is about 413 (medium) to 418 (large) with a 68 degree head tube angle. Just a bit older geometry.

Anyone have one and have an opinion to share? My current fat bike is a Motobecane Night Train and I have a longer stem on it to account for less reach and it is not too bad. I have found the Norco VLT and ARI bikes with more current geometry, but they cost more than double.

Thanks,

Tom
Fantic makes nice bikes. It’s an unbeatable price too. Will you be happy if it’s slightly small?

I don’t think you’d go wrong to buy it at that price. I would suspect the Bigfoot or the Rocky Mountain Blizzard Powerplay are better but you won’t find one at that price.

pearsth

Jul 9, 2024
IL
Thanks. I ordered it and should get it this weekend. The best prices I could find on the others were over 4 grand with a lower component spec. Considering the seat tube angle I should be comfy enough while seated with the lower reach. Considering that when I ride the fat bike in winter it is a lot more sitting and powering through stuff than standing and popping around I am not that concerned. Heck, I used to ride much harder on an old 98 Stumpjumper hard tail with 100mm stem than I ride today. :) I am sure the reach was much shorter. Will post a little review once I get it unboxed and take it for a spin.

pearsth

Jul 9, 2024
IL
I Look forward to the review. And include some pics too. Enjoy

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles