Ebikers / ebiker groups in the Sheffield area.

HowieG

Subscriber
Apr 7, 2024
Sheffield
Hi ho, I am just looking for a group in the Sheffield area to may be tag along with occasionally. I am more of a track and trail rider rather than an extreme terrian, speed rider, I spend a lot of time in the Ladybower, Langsett areas but happy to go most places. Just planning a trip to Pen-y-Ghent once I have a little time and the weather to make the day at least tolerable so getting about aint really an issue as long as time allows.

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Hi ho, I am just looking for a group in the Sheffield area to may be tag along with occasionally. I am more of a track and trail rider rather than an extreme terrian, speed rider, I spend a lot of time in the Ladybower, Langsett areas but happy to go most places. Just planning a trip to Pen-y-Ghent once I have a little time and the weather to make the day at least tolerable so getting about aint really an issue as long as time allows.
Hi Howie ..
While we are probably too far North for you in terms of where we normally ride ( Northumberland , Borders, Lakes , N Yorks) ..we have a core group of riders who meet up fairly regularly ..
A few of us are meeting at Whinlatter trail centre on 20th April and you would be more than welcome to join us ..
Your local area is a great place to ride and holds some fantastic memories for a good few of us ..but its been a few years since we've been down that way ..and never ridden on an ebike ( but must be done in the future 👍🏻)..

HowieG

Subscriber
Apr 7, 2024
Sheffield
Hi Howie ..
While we are probably too far North for you in terms of where we normally ride ( Northumberland , Borders, Lakes , N Yorks) ..we have a core group of riders who meet up fairly regularly ..
A few of us are meeting at Whinlatter trail centre on 20th April and you would be more than welcome to join us ..
Your local area is a great place to ride and holds some fantastic memories for a good few of us ..but its been a few years since we've been down that way ..and never ridden on an ebike ( but must be done in the future 👍🏻)..
Thanks for the reply and offer, yes maybe a bit far north to be honest however, I will be heading to Horton in Ribblesdale area as soon as I get my letest ebike carrier fitted.
As you have said my local area is pretty good however, after hunders of rides in the peaks the variety starts to dwindle, the ebike in the Sheffield area is a good shout with all the hills as I tend to ride in and ride out to a ride if you know what I mean so most of my treks are pretty long.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles