Wanted DVO Topaz 3 Air Shock 210 X 55

StuR

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Apr 28, 2018
Forest of Dean
I'm in the market for one off the above
Anyone got one gathering dust or can point Me in the right direction ?

UK preferred

Thanks

Last edited:

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
These are rarer than Hen's teeth, but you can approach this in another way. I was waiting for months for a 210x55, but in the end I bought a 210x50 which had been in stock the whole time I had been waiting.

The standard shock is fitted with travel spacers that allow the shock to have different amounts of travel.

The standard shock has 55 mm travel, but it can be fitted with a spacer that reduces the travel to 50mm, or anywhere in between. (Spacers are available on eBay).

So, look for 210 x55, 210 x 52.5, or 210 x 50 (or anywhere between 55 and 50) and it can be made to fit inside ten mins by changing or removing the spacer. I have pictures of how to do it.

The Topaz T3 is a brilliant shock and well worth waiting for. I sold mine when I sold the bike (I put the old shock back on). I sold it to a guy on here that wanted a 210 x 52.5. Together we solved the problem.

I spent six months not finding any 55 travel shocks and waiting for an order to be delivered. Once I realised about the travel, I found five 50 travel ones at CRC. I kept quiet until mine was delivered and then I posted on here. The other 4 shocks were gone in a few days. That was about April this year.

StuR

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Apr 28, 2018
Forest of Dean
These are rarer than Hen's teeth, but you can approach this in another way. I was waiting for months for a 210x55, but in the end I bought a 210x50 which had been in stock the whole time I had been waiting.

The standard shock is fitted with travel spacers that allow the shock to have different amounts of travel.

The standard shock has 55 mm travel, but it can be fitted with a spacer that reduces the travel to 50mm, or anywhere in between. (Spacers are available on eBay).

So, look for 210 x55, 210 x 52.5, or 210 x 50 (or anywhere between 55 and 50) and it can be made to fit inside ten mins by changing or removing the spacer. I have pictures of how to do it.

The Topaz T3 is a brilliant shock and well worth waiting for. I sold mine when I sold the bike (I put the old shock back on). I sold it to a guy on here that wanted a 210 x 52.5. Together we solved the problem.

I spent six months not finding any 55 travel shocks and waiting for an order to be delivered. Once I realised about the travel, I found five 50 travel ones at CRC. I kept quiet until mine was delivered and then I posted on here. The other 4 shocks were gone in a few days. That was about April this year.
That's useful info , thanks Steve

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles