• How to use this section. To the thread starter: Once you are satisfied with the answer that youve been given, click the Trophy on the left hand side of the message. This will rate this answer as the 'Best Answer' and will change the question status from 'Unanswerd' to 'Answered'. All members can also upvote an answer with the 'Up' arrow, this will help identify the best answer.

Unanswered Disassembly cartridge shock absorber rockshox deluxe coil select + Keep leaking oil

Niratos

Feb 19, 2022
Roma, Roma, Italia
Buongiorno a tutti i membri del gruppo e grazie per avermi accettato. Passo subito al problema. Ho un mondraker level r del 2020 con coil select rockshox deluxe + ammortizzatore posteriore. Come un pazzo ho svitato la cartuccia e subito dopo la prima chiave a brugola ho sentito un forte sfiato. Ho smontato l'ammortizzatore e sostituito tutte le parti ma anche dopo averlo montato c'è una perdita d'olio tra bobina e cartuccia. Qualcuno ha avuto lo stesso problema? Cosa pensi possa essere successo? Pubblica alcune foto. Grazie per il tuo aiuto.

IMG_20220215_162606.jpg

IMG-20220219-WA0010.jpg

IMG_20220219_122708.jpg

Niratos

Feb 19, 2022
Roma, Roma, Italia
Aggiornare. Sospensione fissa. Mi ha detto che svitando il bussolotto ho "pizzicato" un oring. Purtroppo, sempre detto dal tecnico, Rockshox non ha pezzi di ricambio e ha preso pezzi di ricambio da un altro ammortizzatore. Allego la foto del pezzo incriminato. Grazie a tutti per il consiglio

IMG-20220221-WA0012.jpg

Jackware

Fat-tyred Freakazoid
Subscriber
Oct 30, 2018
Lancashire
From Google translate;

Update. Fixed suspension. She told me that by unscrewing the socket I "pinched" an o'ring. Unfortunately, always said by the technician, Rockshox has no spare parts and has taken spare parts from another shock absorber. I am attaching the photo of the offending piece. Thanks everyone for the advice.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles