Difference Between BOSCH CX vs Cargo Line Motor

justin122120

Apr 9, 2024
Boston, MA
Recently warrantied my Bosch CX motor and was sent a Bosch Cargo Line Motor. The motors look identical besides the plastic plate that says Bosch Cargo Line instead of the CX. From the small amount of research I was able to do it looks like they weigh the same but the Cargo has a 400% assistance while the CX motor has a 340% assistance level. Another difference I was able to find was the start up behavior on Bosch website with the motor specs. The CX motor has a sporty start up behavior while the Cargo motor has a powerful start up behavior. Wondering if the Cargo motor is basically the Race motor since it also has a 400% assistance but comes in the heavier CX motor casing? Wondering if the Cargo motor has different software or different modes? I'm emailing my warranty contact and making sure if this was an error or not on the warranty department sending the Cargo motor instead of the CX motor and seeing if they tell me some info on the differences if there are some. Will update this post once I find out some info

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles