Dengfu's new salesperson

Ben Rides

Dengfu
Sep 6, 2021
china
I am the salesperson of dengfu. I registered an account to participate in order to learn more about the usage of some products. At the same time, on the premise of not affecting everyone's discussion, put out some hot-selling product information. May post a separate post with product information and sales links. Will not advertise at will. You can send me a message if you have any questions about Dengfu's products.

Ben Rides

Dengfu
Sep 6, 2021
china
That E07 Bafang road bike has captured my imagination!
At present, only samples are out due to orders. Mass production will take some time.

DSC_2996.JPG

Abordo

Jan 31, 2022
Italia
I am the salesperson of dengfu. I registered an account to participate in order to learn more about the usage of some products. At the same time, on the premise of not affecting everyone's discussion, put out some hot-selling product information. May post a separate post with product information and sales links. Will not advertise at will. You can send me a message if you have any questions about Dengfu's products.

hi Ben, I wanted information about the dengfu E22 frame, is it an enduro frame? Can the bafang M500 motor be mounted? can you mount the 840Mh battery? is it available for sale? thank you

Ben Rides

Dengfu
Sep 6, 2021
china
hi Ben, I wanted information about the dengfu E22 frame, is it an enduro frame? Can the bafang M500 motor be mounted? can you mount the 840Mh battery? is it available for sale? thank you
The E22 frame is equipped with an M620 1000W motor. We have not heard that our products have participated in the competition, so there is no such thing as a competition frame. It uses an 840WH battery. Outside the US, we sell.

Ben Rides

Dengfu
Sep 6, 2021
china
The frame and battery of the E07 are only 54cm in size. It will be powered by the bafang M800 motor. The motor is currently out of stock.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles