Dalby

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
Heading down Yorkshire in July is Dalby worth a visit. They have bike hire at the trail head thats what i am looking for .Have a few days camping near Ilkley so just looking for options. Not intending to take my bike as hassle with small camper if I have to leave it for a few hours and dismantle it in to van. May go through lake district as well . Any suggestions welcome.

Baron

Nov 2, 2018
UK
Dalby Red is a nice 22mile trail. Tame by bike park standards but it’s well signposted. They hire Trek Eebs and there’s a great cafe opposite the Bike Shop for a post tide cuppa.

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
Dalby Red is a nice 22mile trail. Tame by bike park standards but it’s well signposted. They hire Trek Eebs and there’s a great cafe opposite the Bike Shop for a post tide cuppa.
Cheers they hire Ebikes for 3 hours which is ok if you know where your going . Or a full day. Hopefully get a cycle somewhere on holiday with wife so nothing too serious.

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
There’s loads of decent off piste at Dalby if you prefer some steeper trails although the red route will keep you busy if you’ve never been before 👍🏽

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
There’s loads of decent off piste at Dalby if you prefer some steeper trails although the red route will keep you busy if you’ve never been before 👍🏽
Staying near Ilkley in campsite for a few nights. Maybe Lake District as well 🤔. A squeeze if I take my bike but pretty expensive if I want to hire so I will see.

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
Ilkley moor has loads of trails too, fast techy rocky downhill trails 👍🏽

Cheers Neil . Looks good. Yes think I will take bike if boss allows. I am taking a tent so bike can sleep in with me and get left in van if we go out shopping etc..

emtbPhil

Jun 20, 2021
UK
Dalby is great.

It is tame by bike park standards as in there isn’t really anything hugely technical or massive jumps but the full red route is a good workout. Lot of climbing.

A few of the sections they refreshed last year are awesome.

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
Dalby is great.

It is tame by bike park standards as in there isn’t really anything hugely technical or massive jumps but the full red route is a good workout. Lot of climbing.

A few of the sections they refreshed last year are awesome.
It would do me if I'm if im on holidays with the wife , a bike ride is a bonus. Biggest problem is usually route finding in a strange place. 3 hour hire is not long if your unsure of area but a day is too long. Cheers

RsGaz

Subscriber
Nov 6, 2020
N. Lincolnshire
It would do me if I'm if im on holidays with the wife , a bike ride is a bonus. Biggest problem is usually route finding in a strange place. 3 hour hire is not long if your unsure of area but a day is too long. Cheers
Usually takes me 2hrs on the eeb and the red is pretty well signed so you should be fine with the 3hr hire

emtbPhil

Jun 20, 2021
UK
yeah I do it in about 2.5hrs - but I usually stop half way round at the bike park, do a few jumps, have a flapjack :)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles