Cube stereo hybrid 140 vs Giant trance E+ 3 pro

Wich one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ep0xis

Feb 4, 2020
Bologna Italy
Hi everyone I'm currently looking into my first e mtb bike,
I know i will use it mainly on easy trail outside of any bike park but i was looking into a full-sus bike in case i get infected with the mtb fever (the passion coming from this forum is clearly more infectious than the latest coronavirus and there is no cure).
The two bike i was more interested in were the Cube stereo hybrid 140 and the Giant trance E+3 pro, there are certainly better bike but i'm leaning toward these two because they are in my price range and are sold by good trustworthy retailers near me.
I know that nobody will have an experience of both those bikes but any tips or any information that may tip the balance one way or another are welcome.
Cheers and thanks in advance

Nicho

Captain Caption
Subscriber
Jan 4, 2020
Furness, South Cumbria.
Hi everyone I'm currently looking into my first e mtb bike,
I know i will use it mainly on easy trail outside of any bike park but i was looking into a full-sus bike in case i get infected with the mtb fever (the passion coming from this forum is clearly more infectious than the latest coronavirus and there is no cure).
The two bike i was more interested in were the Cube stereo hybrid 140 and the Giant trance E+3 pro, there are certainly better bike but i'm leaning toward these two because they are in my price range and are sold by good trustworthy retailers near me.
I know that nobody will have an experience of both those bikes but any tips or any information that may tip the balance one way or another are welcome.
Cheers and thanks in advance

Also very happy with my 2019 Trance SX E+0 Pro.

My local bike shop (which offer a very good service) is a Giant dealer, so that was a big reason for choosing this bike. It is good to know that help with any problems is only 1.5 miles away.

Also Giant bikes have a very good spec of components for the money.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles