Cube AMS One44 - Anyone ride it ?

Inde_Si

May 3, 2023
France
Hey !

I've just sold my Mondraker Crafty, and I'm looking for a new E-Bike, a lighter one, with a bit less travel.

The cube AMS One44 TM, is currently on my shortlist. But I have a hard time finding user reviews !

For those who ride this bike, what do you think of it ? What kind of range do you get with the 400wh battery ? Is it capable to ride on enduro trail ?

Thanks !

CalebDC

Jul 17, 2024
San Diego, CA
Hey !

I've just sold my Mondraker Crafty, and I'm looking for a new E-Bike, a lighter one, with a bit less travel.

The cube AMS One44 TM, is currently on my shortlist. But I have a hard time finding user reviews !

For those who ride this bike, what do you think of it ? What kind of range do you get with the 400wh battery ? Is it capable to ride on enduro trail ?

Thanks !
I have ridden the SLT and TM. I am very impressed by the Bosch SX Motor and would love to see more of them on longer travel bikes. I really enjoy the mondraker dune for instance. As for the One44, It reminded me a lot of my non-assisted trail bike. In the size medium, it has plenty of support in terms of travel but does get twitchy on high speed terrain. The TM is very playful and feels like it would be great on a variety of flowy and technical terrain. The stack felt low, the reach felt tight and the wheelbase was a bit shorter than I am used to. The range for the 400wh paired with the Bosch SX is pretty great but does go a bit quicker than the Fazua system in comparison. With some tuning on the flow app, I would imagine to get anywhere from 20-40mi pretty comfortably. The SLT is very light and feels like an XC race bike which can handle difficult terrain if needed. I really like the magura brakes and transmission integration. If I was to ride on an enduro trail, I would personally change the fork travel to 150mm up front and maybe use a single offset bushing on the rear. That is more personal preference than anything. One of the great bikes with the new Bosch SX motor!

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles