Christmas rideout

Gareth Bowen

Oct 28, 2019
South Wales
Any plans for a Xmas rideout.
When I used to trail ride on dirt bikes we always used to get a big rideout at Xmas.
Let me know your thoughts
Gar B

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
It certainly gives the lycra riders a chance to blend in ..

lycra1.jpg

If I remember correctly, you were based at Llanelli , so that puts you pretty near bike park wales and not an impossible commute to Forest of Dean ...

And with that .. I'll chime out because I'm miles away :)

Gareth Bowen

Oct 28, 2019
South Wales
It certainly gives the lycra riders a chance to blend in ..

View attachment 21456

If I remember correctly, you were based at Llanelli , so that puts you pretty near bike park wales and not an impossible commute to Forest of Dean ...

And with that .. I'll chime out because I'm miles away :)
Hi.
Don't do bike parks. Ride forestry trails/Sarn Helen/Strata Florida (not in winter ?? Too deep !) Llandovery trails .?

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
Hi.
Don't do bike parks. Ride forestry trails/Sarn Helen/Strata Florida (not in winter ?? Too deep !) Llandovery trails .?

@Gareth Bowen , you must be near me, I live just outside of Llandovery.. I frequently ride the halfway/crychan forest and a lot of the old motorbike trails you mentioned, Sarn, Strata, Gap etc.
you on any local ride facebook pages or similar, PM me if you are, I would live to join !

Gareth Bowen

Oct 28, 2019
South Wales
Anyone
@Gareth Bowen , you must be near me, I live just outside of Llandovery.. I frequently ride the halfway/crychan forest and a lot of the old motorbike trails you mentioned, Sarn, Strata, Gap etc.
you on any local ride facebook pages or similar, PM me if you are, I would live to join !
Hi
Don't do Facebook but defo up for ride any weekend when I'm not working !
Can get to llandov in 40 mins ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles