Cheapest Bosch CX 4 with 625 Battery

Virtualmeuk

Jun 5, 2018
UK
Hi Folks. I am after some advice / opinions.

I currently have a 2017 Haibike Xduro Nduro 8.0 that over the last 2.5 years has been upgraded so that i am at the point where i really like the current setup. Its a great bike to ride and i cant justify replacing it at the moment. The only 3 things i dont like about the bike are the things i cant change.

1) The bosch motor drag over the 15.5mph limit. (oh how i wish the limit was 20mph).
2) The semi integrated battery. I wish it was fully integrated purely for asthetics so not a massive problem, more of a niggle. It is still handy to remove the battery whn i store the bike. I always keep the battery indoors.
3) The 500w battery range. I ride my local trails and byways every Sunday morning and in the winter i get about 25 - 30 miles out of the battery and in the summer about 30-35 miles. Most of the riding i do is in tour with turbo for the steep bits. but there are days when i am stuggling to get motivted that i would like to blast up all the hills in turbo but i cant because i would kill the battery so wish i had a bit more power.

So in order to update the bike to a more modern looking thing and to make sure i have enough battery, i would like to find a cheap 625w battery Ebike with budget components that i can just swap all of my forks, wheels, drivetrain etc over and have essentially all of the above poits addressed in a new setup.

1) What is the cheapest 625w minimum integrated battery ebike out there? not bothered which manufacturer as long as there is no drag over the 15.5mph.
2) Are there any frame / motor / battery setups you can buy apart from the Levo S works.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
1 : I think the cheapest FS Bosch 4 with FS is probably the Radon Render 8

Radon Render 8.0 | E-Bike Fully Shop

If you were willing to drop to 500w then the Decathlon Stilus is the cheapest Bosch 4 FS bike.

Decathlon STILUS Full Suspension Electric Mountain Bike - SRAM SX - EMTB Forums

Potentially in the future, you could probably upgrade the battery to a 625 as the frame is the same as others with the 625, so there must be a spacer to fill the extra space. It might be that the spacer can be replaced with a "box" so you can store crap in that space instead which would be quite cool.

2 : I think the s-works levo was limited numbers in frame only and is probably all sold out.

Beekeeper

🍯Honey Monster🍯
Aug 6, 2019
Surrey hills
Cheapest one at Evans with cx Gen 4 with 625 battery is this one for £2600
Cube reaction ex 625

A84E13A9-A1A7-465A-9606-DE7E3BE2AD4A.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles