Changing brake pads on 2020 Stereo 160

Jeffw

Mar 2, 2019
North West
Hi

So, i have the Magura MT Thirty, Front 4-Piston/ Rear 4-Piston fitted on the bike

Looking to change the pads but having expected to see a retaining bolt for the pads, there is none in there

So the pads are here and no hole for retaining the pads, as i've always had on my SRAM Codes on other bikes

Any suggestions on how to remove and replace the pads. I've searched for how-to, but everything so far is a different pad that has the hole for the bolt. Even the Magura website does'nt cover them and the user manual is unclear

Even better, links to a video :)

20201228_100905[1].jpg

Jeffw

Mar 2, 2019
North West
Hi

So, i have the Magura MT Thirty, Front 4-Piston/ Rear 4-Piston fitted on the bike

Looking to change the pads but having expected to see a retaining bolt for the pads, there is none in there

So the pads are here and no hole for retaining the pads, as i've always had on my SRAM Codes on other bikes

Any suggestions on how to remove and replace the pads. I've searched for how-to, but everything so far is a different pad that has the hole for the bolt. Even the Magura website does'nt cover them and the user manual is unclear

Even better, links to a video :)

View attachment 48403

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles