Levo SL Gen 1 Chainring

drewbirks

Apr 28, 2020
East Yorkshire
First week with the new bike Levo SL Comp Carbon and very happy with it, have done 3 rides totalling about 48 miles with over 2500ft of climbing on one charge with 11% battery left.
Have used a combination of power setting and without support, I'm 6ft 1in and 14st on a extra large bike to give it some relevance.
The only thing I'm finding is that I'm spending a lot of time in the higher gears, even without support, has anyone change the chainring to a 32t or 34t and if so what options are out there?

boBE

Apr 12, 2020
FL
I installed a Wolftooth 34 to use some lower gears more often. I also got their blue bolts for some bling. ;) The chain guide is ok up to 34 T.

To remove the crank just back out the 8 mm hex, do not loosen the ring that uses a cassette tool (check it for tightness first, some have been reported to be loose. The ring is what the bolt works against to remove the crank so it should be tight. LH thread! Praxis said 15 n*m is ok if 20 seems difficult to reach, as mine was). For LH thread most click torque wrenches may not work, beam types work ok.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles