Cap that covers the charging port on the bike

Zudnik

Jul 27, 2020
NNJ, USA
Anyone know where to buy these? Apparently my 160 never had one. This is for the charging port that's actually on the bike not the charger. Looks like it's a black plastic piece that clips on and since I don't have one my charging port is open to the elements. I have some dielectric grease in there but prefer to have it covered. Thanks

Zudnik

Jul 27, 2020
NNJ, USA
pic

Charging Port Cover 2020 Hybrid 160 TM.jpg

Akiwi

🐸 Kermit Elite 🐸
Feb 6, 2019
Olching, Germany
They are stupid flimsy things. I am actually surprised mine hasn't broken off. Particularly after I forgot to close it after charging a couple of times and bikes with it open. :rolleyes:

KeithO

Apr 9, 2020
England
They are stupid flimsy things. I am actually surprised mine hasn't broken off. Particularly after I forgot to close it after charging a couple of times and bikes with it open. :rolleyes:
bit like forgetting to close your fuel flap on your car........been there enough times!!! ?

I dont see a problem with them once closed, but I could see how easy it could break if it was open and the bike fell over or something like that (Or rode with it open ?)

Cavey76

Sep 19, 2020
Belfast
Quick thread resurrection. I've been running my Stereo 160 for a couple of months and had a mild off at the end of a 30Km ride on Friday. I think at that moment i lost the little battery port cover. I cannot find anywhere on the web selling them apart from Nano bike in Germany.

Alas our German friends seem to have preempted Brexit and turned off GrosBritannien on their website and i cant find any way of sourcing these now. Anyone else had any joy?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles