Can rail 2022 forks and rear shock 9( air wiz) be mounted on a 21 rail?

Paul Mac

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Subscriber
Jul 9, 2018
Uk
I'm going to take a punt and say the rear air wiz definitely won't fit on a fox shock, and it's highly unlikely it won't fit on the fork either, as it screws right into the air side of the fork leg.
If I was you I'd just run with the rockshox suspension, it really is very good, and I always prefer it over fox stuff, bit that's obviously personal preference.

Richiefromboston

Mar 15, 2021
Boston, Ma. USA
I'm going to take a punt and say the rear air wiz definitely won't fit on a fox shock, and it's highly unlikely it won't fit on the fork either, as it screws right into the air side of the fork leg.
If I was you I'd just run with the rockshox suspension, it really is very good, and I always prefer it over fox stuff, bit that's obviously personal preference.
No, I think I said this all wrong. What I meant to say was can I swap the 22 suspension from a 9.9 XTR over to a 2021 rail 9.8 XT

Paul Mac

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Subscriber
Jul 9, 2018
Uk
No, I think I said this all wrong. What I meant to say was can I swap the 22 suspension from a 9.9 XTR over to a 2021 rail 9.8 XT
Then the answer is yes you can 👍
The air wiz suspension units are completely separate to the bikes electronics.
The air wiz is all through a phone app.

Richiefromboston

Mar 15, 2021
Boston, Ma. USA
Then the answer is yes you can 👍
The air wiz suspension units are completely separate to the bikes electronics.
The air wiz is all through a phone app.
Sweet, because I really love the suspension I have on 21 rail, and all I wanted the 22 rail was for battery and motor upgrades. So Ill be selling 21 rail 9.8XTR with air wiz it would appear. Thank you

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles