Buying from ridewill.it (Italy). Anyone on here used them?

Pezzar

Apr 6, 2022
Rugeley, England United Kingdom
I'm based in the UK and am concerned I may be hit with import taxes. Thinking of getting some Shimano FC-M8150 cranks from them to replace the e13's that came on the EP8 shod Marin E2.
Anyone know of anyone in the UK doing them for a decent price?
Cheers

Heckler Sb130

Aug 15, 2022
Gothed75
I've boughten form them a few times and my experience has been nothing but good. I can't speak to the import taxes as Im in the US and we don't have VAT tax.

Bones

E*POWAH Elite
Subscriber
Apr 3, 2020
Harrogate
I bought a derailleur hanger from them as they were the only shop with them in stock. 19 euro for the part and 23 euros to post the thing in a massive bag. 😳

Jackware

Fat-tyred Freakazoid
Subscriber
Oct 30, 2018
Lancashire
I used them last year and had excellent comms from them and the part was delivered two weeks later by FedEx.

Jurassic

Jul 22, 2022
Helensburgh, Scotland.
I bought a square taper bottom bracket for a fat bike from them. It was literally the only place that I could find the part (and it was cheap which was an added bonus). Delivery wasn't mega quick but it was okay. That was before Brexit though.

Wooders

Mar 28, 2019
Oxford
I couldn’t find those cranks in 160mm the UK, so ended up ordering them from bike-discount.de. They cost me £75 plus an extra £15 VAT and £12 Royal Mail handling charge when they got to the UK.

I had to get up to a minimum order value too, so I ended up ordering some 5.10s £60 ex VAT which was a lot cheaper than the UK.

That was all fine, but I guess if you wanted to return something recovering the VAT would be a nuisance, so I only buy from Europe where I know I won’t want to return the item.

theremotejuggernaut

Aug 2, 2022
UK
Mine came from HollandBikeShop. They charge the UK VAT and if the order is under £135 and you pay no duty. The price on the website is all it costs.

Advanced Search

160s out of stock currently.

Wherever you order from in Europe, if its under £135 you'll pay no import duty. Some retailers are more organised than others with regards to VAT.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles