Bulls, Haibike

hemismith

May 2, 2024
St George, UT, USA
Per my other thread I've been looking at lower-end Trek, Specialized, and Giant. I like to stick with name brands but I also now see there is a dealer locally that sells Kasen/Bulls and Haibike. I don't know much about them and will do further research, but they use name brand components. What is their reputation?

rod9301

Oct 10, 2020
US
Per my other thread I've been looking at lower-end Trek, Specialized, and Giant. I like to stick with name brands but I also now see there is a dealer locally that sells Kasen/Bulls and Haibike. I don't know much about them and will do further research, but they use name brand components. What is their reputation?
Haibike makes excellent bikes. I have 3, all Bosch and no issues, 5 years now

hemismith

May 2, 2024
St George, UT, USA
Haibike makes excellent bikes. I have 3, all Bosch and no issues, 5 years now
Great, thanks! From what I could find they do sound like a great company, but their website doesn't list any US dealers (although there is a local dealer that sells them). Have you had any warranty issues?

Last edited:

rod9301

Oct 10, 2020
US
Great, thanks! From what I could find they do sound like a great company, but their website doesn't list any US dealers (although there is a local dealer that sells them). Have you had any warranty issues?
I did not have any issues at all

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles