Broken Trail Remote on my Turbo Levo 2022: Where to find a replacement?

dlomugdang

Aug 13, 2024
Sacramento CA
Hi Everyone, new member here. I have noticed that I have missing (minus) button on my wired trail remote from our last ride and looking for replacement for the negative rubber in this picture.

The remote is functional and not damage. I put a temporary tape just to cover from dust and liquid. Anybody has a broken one I can use for replacement?

TIA

levo_remote_missing_rubber_switch.jpg levo_remote.jpg

Crawford919

Aug 7, 2019
USA
Hi Everyone, new member here. I have noticed that I have missing (minus) button on my wired trail remote from our last ride and looking for replacement for the negative rubber in this picture.

The remote is functional and not damage. I put a temporary tape just to cover from dust and liquid. Anybody has a broken one I can use for replacement?

TIA

View attachment 145283 View attachment 145284
Performancebike.com sells them. They have several parts listed for Levo’s in stock.

Swissrider

Nov 1, 2018
Switzerland
Any specialized dealer should be able to order the part but I think there is a difference between the older remotes (on bikes without brain in top tube) and later ones which come in two parts so make sure you get the right one. When my bike was new it had a faulty remote (walk mode didn’t work). Eventually replacement had same problem so I’m now on my third remote so maybe this is a point of weakness.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles