Levo Gen 3 Broken MasterMind TCU2 screen

Haveland

Apr 21, 2022
New Brunswick, Canada
I assume the only way to fix this is to go to the dealership and have them order a new one. They will then need to do some software updates. I assume I can't just get the part and swap them.

IMG_5885.jpeg

R3Z3N

Mar 2, 2022
California
^It is not a part sold to the cx, rather the shop will have to swap it. And yes most likely some SW/FW updates needed.

weihlac

Subscriber
Oct 12, 2020
USA
Ask your local cell phone screen repair shop if they can fix it. Worst that happens you have to buy a new one anyway.

oPTiK_aL

Aug 22, 2024
San Diego, USA
Any chance you know how your screen cracked? I’m dealing with a mystery crack (latest theory is my Timber bell hit the screen on full rotation of my handlebars). I still don’t know how it happened and no luck with the cell phone repair stores (they didn’t a have comparable size screen to use as a replacement). Seems likely I’ll have to take it into the authorized dealer for ordering & programming a replacement.
IMG_8575.jpeg

Lightme

Subscriber
Jul 17, 2020
Sydney
This happened to me during a crash. I took it to my LBS and they sorted replaced it - there is some reprogramming to do so you can’t do it yourself. I was given a 50% discount but it was till very expensive!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles