Bosch motor confusion??

Cb750stu

Subscriber
Nov 6, 2020
United Kingdom
Hi I'm interested in buying a 2021 Orbea wild FS10 , going through the spec sheet it's saying it has the Bosch performance CX "cruise" version , I've looked this up and it's saying it has 65nm of torque instead of 85nm that the Performance CX has ??

Just wondering if anyone can clarify the difference between them please,

Regards Stuart

Voluptua

Oct 4, 2020
United Kingdom
Bosch website - here's the CX version: PerformanceLineCX

And here's the non-CX, which has "Cruise" and "Speed" variants: Performance line

So it seems to be a contradiction to have a bike with the CX model, but using the word "Cruise". Unless, perhaps, the CX is going to come in both those variants, too?

Cruise seems to refer to the 25 KMH limit and Speed to the 45 KmH one, so it's quite likely that's what they're referring to - so the 65Nm is not likely to be relevant.

Last edited:

Cb750stu

Subscriber
Nov 6, 2020
United Kingdom
Bosch website - here's the CX version: PerformanceLineCX

And here's the non-CX, which has "Cruise" and "Speed" variants: Performance line

So it seems to be a contradiction to have a bike with the CX model, but using the word "Cruise". Unless, perhaps, the CX is going to come in both those variants, too?

Cruise seems to refer to the 25 KMH limit and Speed to the 45 KmH one, so it's quite likely that's what they're referring to - so the 65Nm is not likely to be relevant.

I contacted the Orbea dealer and the motor stated on the spec list is the CX with 85nm ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles