• How to use this section. To the thread starter: Once you are satisfied with the answer that youve been given, click the Trophy on the left hand side of the message. This will rate this answer as the 'Best Answer' and will change the question status from 'Unanswerd' to 'Answered'. All members can also upvote an answer with the 'Up' arrow, this will help identify the best answer.

Bosch eBike Connect app issues

pagheca

Nov 6, 2022
La Palma, Canary Islands
Since some time, the eBike Connect app of my Trek only records some of the routes I take, even if I start it before I start. On the entry screen it says that if my phone and my ebike's Kiox are connected "my eBike will be tracked automatically," but this does not seem to happen most of the time. I keep Bluetooth on on the phone and they seem to be connected.

Unfortunately it seems that Flow is not compatible with my motor (Bosch Performance CX).

Do you have any ideas? Does this happen to anyone else?

Metrix

Aug 6, 2024
Valais, Switzerland
What do you mean by it records only some routes? Do you have the tour in your app but just without the GPS Data like in this picture:
Tour without GPS.png

Or is nothing of that tour visible in the app?
I had once the problem that new tours weren't visible in the app with an older Nyon Display. I paired then the Nyon a second time with the Bosch app via the button "Add new device" and then all the tours were synchronized.

pagheca

Nov 6, 2022
La Palma, Canary Islands
I think this app is generally crap and Bosch doesn't care about it because it has been overtaken by Flow and other apps.

IMHO they should release the API publicly and let private programmers do the job of handling the bike data. Imagine if Strava could show you the cadence and the power used by the bycicle... It would make Bosch much more interesting than the competition.

alancube

Sep 24, 2023
Essex
Same here, used to record all the details, max/average speed etc and the route I had taken but all of a sudden the route is now not recorded. Still get distance and everything else?
Nothing changed, still running the same software release.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles