Bosch 625 battery charging doesnt stop ever

nasamorpheus

Jul 17, 2020
Ljubljana
Hi, 2 days ago I left my Cube charging over night and in the morning there were still last battery notch blinking on my purion display, when I unplugged charger battery report all notches. It was strange but i have slow charger ( 2A) and i though maybe it wasnt charging long enough for battery to be full charged and display to turn off , like it does usually when battery is full. .. So I took my bike for a shorter 15 miles ride and everything seemed ok (range, power, battery consumption, etc..) I decided to charge it again over night with only one notch missing from full..And the next morning after many hours of charging, display still didnt get off and last notch of battery was blinking like it still charging. Is my battery dying after 2.100 miles? Is it something wrong with the charger?

Paul Mac

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Subscriber
Jul 9, 2018
Uk
Mine has done this twice.
I have had no ill effects from range or usage.
I think its just a glitch and the bike is still fully charged.

lightning

Apr 5, 2021
UK
I had this on my older Cube Ebike, l ran the battery to empty and fully charged it and it was OK after that.

Please report back on how you get on with it.

nasamorpheus

Jul 17, 2020
Ljubljana
It is ok now, I didn't do anything specific :) I drove until the battery was about 30 percent and fully charge and now it's ok. But thx for suggestions Planckus and lightning, will use that if problem repeats.

nasamorpheus

Jul 17, 2020
Ljubljana
I have another question ? I noticed that first notch of the battery last longer than others.. (double distance) . Is it normal?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles