Bimotal Mid Drive announcement

Mabman

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Feb 28, 2018
Oregon USA
Bimotal is a company that first came out with this concept which you may have or not seen and discounted as not MTB appropriate?

Screenshot 2023-11-22 at 5.36.55 PM.png

Just received notice today that they have been developing a mid drive that has some impressive, if they are to be believed, specs,

Screenshot 2023-11-22 at 4.31.45 PM.png

In a relatively compact design

Screenshot 2023-11-22 at 5.40.59 PM.png

Early days but the team is base in Silicon Valley and seem to have the credentials to pull something off? They also are making batteries that would make their complete system competitive if they can pull it all together and bring it to market.

Screenshot 2023-11-22 at 5.45.00 PM.png

lumpy

🚁 CHOPPER 🚁
Nov 26, 2018
SF Bay Area
I came across those guys as they were about to hit a nearby double black diamond trail. The let me test ride their bolt on "Elevate" system on a downhill bike they had it on. Very impressive with the execution!
I'm expecting some great stuff coming from them

Mabman

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Feb 28, 2018
Oregon USA
I came across those guys as they were about to hit a nearby double black diamond trail. The let me test ride their bolt on "Elevate" system on a downhill bike they had it on. Very impressive with the execution!
I'm expecting some great stuff coming from them
You should try and get into their event on 12/9 that will be featuring the mid drive? It is RSVP and contact info from their site is How can we help?

Report back here of course!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles