Battery for 2018 Turbo Levo

Granite

Oct 26, 2021
Colorado
Can I still buy a battery for a 2018 Turbo Levo? Does anyone make a larger capacity for this bike? I have the stock 460Wh one now but I would like more range if I can find one. Thanks for the help.
Bike has been blast to ride by the way.

Troutwrestler

Dec 25, 2018
Scotland
A Specialized dealer should be able to order you a new one. I think someone who knew what they were doing should be able to re-cell one, but they'd need to know that disconnecting the BMS would permanently brick it, so they'd need to work around this peculiarity, I believe. I think it should be possible, but I do not have the knowledge, equipment or skills.

I have 2018 Levo and would be very interested in a re-celled (higher capacity) battery.

Can I still buy a battery for a 2018 Turbo Levo? Does anyone make a larger capacity for this bike? I have the stock 460Wh one now but I would like more range if I can find one. Thanks for the help.
Bike has been blast to ride by the way.
A 504 WH is available type is M1, at several sites and of course a specialized dealer costs between 8 and 900 €

Crni33

Nov 26, 2021
Croatia
A Specialized dealer should be able to order you a new one. I think someone who knew what they were doing should be able to re-cell one, but they'd need to know that disconnecting the BMS would permanently brick it, so they'd need to work around this peculiarity, I believe. I think it should be possible, but I do not have the knowledge, equipment or skills.

I have 2018 Levo and would be very interested in a re-celled (higher capacity) battery.
Hi,
Does anybody know anybody who re-celled the Gen 1 (M!) 460W or 504W battery?
Do you think that anybody who does this on other appliances like Bosch, Ktm, Primax or scooters professionally could do it?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles