bafang mid plus enviolo: how?

till

Sep 9, 2024
Western Australia
Hi All,
Everyone is moaning about how the m560 are eating cassettes. I see the Dengfu e82 frame is 148 x 12mm through-axle.

Is there any way to use the enviolo with that?

If not, what is the alternative frame?

Sayonara

Jan 21, 2024
Finland
Where have you heard that m560 is eating cassettes? I have not heard such things. You also have to remember that how you maintain your chain and cassette will affect wear on the drivetrain components. Does not really make sense that different motor or any power source would matter how much drivetrain wears.

till

Sep 9, 2024
Western Australia
Thanks for the bump but yeah plenty of talk around about the high power mids eating cassettes and derailleur.

I've found out a little more if that you need an enviolo 135 modular hub, and an adapter kit, to make it 148 TA.

I just need someone a little more conversant in enviolo to make a parts list.

eCologne

Feb 7, 2024
Cologne
I would be interested, too!
But for a cleaner look with a Dengfu E10 frame with M510 motor...
I am tired of my cassette bikes. Cleaning, removing Gras and other greens, jumping chain, adjusting the derailleur and replacing parts...

till

Sep 9, 2024
Western Australia
I would be interested, too!
But for a cleaner look with a Dengfu E10 frame with M510 motor...
I am tired of my cassette bikes. Cleaning, removing Gras and other greens, jumping chain, adjusting the derailleur and replacing parts...
The e10 is 148TA too, so it's possible. You would still need a tensioner but far more durable than a derailleur.

eCologne

Feb 7, 2024
Cologne
I know, thanks.
I am in my holidays without a PC and there are so many information in english, that I need more time to look for needed parts.
My english is not the best, screen is small, mobile internet slow and Italy more interesting.
When I'm back to Cologne, Germany, I have to order the frame, Besst Tool, paint, and 100 other parts... I am soo busy 😉

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles