Levo Gen 3 Anyone swapped cable / hose ports?

September910

Nov 30, 2021
California
I'm using an AXS derailleur but a traditional dropper. This means I have the rear brake going through the left side port at the headtube and the dropper/TCU dongle going through the right side. I'd love to have everything going through the right side so I can cap off the left port for a nice clean install.

Anyone had any luck moving the rear brake cable guide over from the left side of the head tube to the right side port? Seems doable but there's also not a lot of space to work in there....

Seems odd they would route it this way by default since it prevents even someone with full AXS from closing off one of the ports (rear brake will always be on the left and the TCU wire will always be on the right) and yet they DO include a blank cable port to cover one side. What gives?

dsd1036

Aug 28, 2019
Surrey
I'm using an AXS derailleur but a traditional dropper. This means I have the rear brake going through the left side port at the headtube and the dropper/TCU dongle going through the right side. I'd love to have everything going through the right side so I can cap off the left port for a nice clean install.

Anyone had any luck moving the rear brake cable guide over from the left side of the head tube to the right side port? Seems doable but there's also not a lot of space to work in there....

Seems odd they would route it this way by default since it prevents even someone with full AXS from closing off one of the ports (rear brake will always be on the left and the TCU wire will always be on the right) and yet they DO include a blank cable port to cover one side. What gives?
Hi ok, so ive done this on my 2022 levo comp carbon, I have axs dropper and axs derailleur.Left hand port at head tube has rear brake cable and now the remote cable from handle bar to TCU. Right hand port is now empty and im after the blank cap that comes on the s-works part number is S216500007 but they are backorder, expected sometime in march.
Hope this helps :)

Konanige

Feb 29, 2020
Mendips
Have done this on my levo sl, UK based so rear brake and controller cable both on right side of frame now. Was a little fiddly but straightforward enough, did need to bleed rear brake though.

HGmtb

Patreon
Jan 16, 2019
Sydney
I've got the rear brake hose, the handlebar controller wire, and the dropper post cable all going through the right side cable port on my 2019 alloy Levo - wasn't difficult, and looks way better.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles