Anyone regretted switching to an emtb?

N9VNS

Jun 26, 2020
South Wales
As the title says. I’ve not heard anyone ever say they regretted going to an emtb and made the switch back so I’m just wondering, is there anyone on here that are still on the fence or regretted their decision to get an emtb?

miPbiP

E*POWAH Master
Jul 8, 2019
Surrey Hills.
I've not "switched" in either direction, though I currently ride my lung bike more than my e. That may change again. Who knows.

No regrets about getting it at all - I was loosing my mojo for riding a bit and my e was part of my path back.

Akiwi

🐸 Kermit Elite 🐸
Feb 6, 2019
Olching, Germany
Nono, though I do miss not having an analog mountain bike. It was stolen , and I used the insurance money towards the eMTB.

AWB

Jul 9, 2020
Germany
I only regret that an E-Bike ist the only bike which enables me to ride up and down and over distances longer than 10 km.

Steve940

Jan 15, 2020
North east England
Nope...not yet anyway,Im still in the honeymoon period though.its took away all of the negatives to me personally that there was..i pretty much do a few miles at least 4-5 times a week.any excuse to get out..im away working for a good few weeks come Monday so I'm hoping to put some real good miles in

N9VNS

Jun 26, 2020
South Wales
Interesting, I expected a few on the fence. Speaks volumes for how good ebikes really are.

Last edited:

Doug Stampfer

Jul 7, 2018
NZ
Absolutely no going back for me. Funny how the non ebikers I've given a test ride to have enjoyed riding the ebike but always say something to the effect of they've still got a few years/ bikes left in them - like it's a death sentence.

MrSimmo

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Apr 24, 2020
The Trail.
Absolutely no going back for me. Funny how the non ebikers I've given a test ride to have enjoyed riding the ebike but always say something to the effect of they've still got a few years/ bikes left in them - like it's a death sentence.

Good point - literally every single person who has had a go on mine has either gone on to buy an emtb or has started saying things like that, or “next year I might make the move to an ebike” ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles