Anyone had their fox suspension replaced with new?

N9VNS

Jun 26, 2020
South Wales
As per the title really, has anyone managed to get a new set of forks or shock after multiple issues with theirs?
I’ve got a whyte E160RS and have had nothing but trouble with the fox 38’s since the day I’ve had them. First issue they kept losing pressure, second issue they were losing pressure again and making a terrible noise when lifting the front end, third issue they kept leaking oil, now the fourth issue they are leaking oil again and creaking & clicking like mad, which I’m led to believe is the csu. They’ve gone really crashy too, don’t feel plush what so ever and its making them hard to ride with.
I’ve really had enough of them now, infact it’s put me off fox altogether but I have no option than to stick with them unless I want to pay out the money for another brand of forks, as these are what came on the bike. At least I want a replacement set of forks though as this is now the 4th warranty repair in 6 months and it gives me no confidence that they’ll last more than a couple of months without another issue.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles