Anyone going to Malverns Classic Festival

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
The riding isn’t amazing but the weather and atmosphere should be good this weekend. It’s been a few years since a few of us rode there with Rob and accidentally ended up on a race course.

RustyMojo

Oct 30, 2021
Gloucestershire
It’s literally 5 miles down the road from me, but I have only been to the recent version of the Malverns once. I’m afraid the ticket price is not reflective of what’s on offer last time I looked and I’m not interested in drinking myself into a pickle anymore

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
It’s literally 5 miles down the road from me, but I have only been to the recent version of the Malverns once. I’m afraid the ticket price is not reflective of what’s on offer last time I looked and I’m not interested in drinking myself into a pickle anymore
There seems to be more on this year as it’s GTs 50th celebrations I think

RustyMojo

Oct 30, 2021
Gloucestershire
Is it worth £38 to get in? (Day entry and day car parking) I’m afraid I can’t see it, not from what I’ve seen so far. But understand others do, so good luck to them.

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
We’ve been there today and I thought it was worth it - much bigger than previous years and plenty of discounts on kit - plus the weather was great.

Reactions: Dax

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles