Any riders in Newcastle?

Bigxmtb

May 24, 2020
UK
Its possible i may be relocating for work to Newcastle and was wondering what the riding is like up there?

Is there anything close by that you could just ebike to and have a little laugh, or even stuff close by I could hook the bike up to the motor with and have a little day trip?

Never been to newcastle either so if I do end up having to relocate whats the main city like?

Thanks

Basher

May 23, 2020
GATESHEAD
Hamsterly Forest is only about 40 mins from Newcastle and is really good. Chopwell is good for a quick local blast and Keilder forest is about an hour away

Basher

May 23, 2020
GATESHEAD
Its possible i may be relocating for work to Newcastle and was wondering what the riding is like up there?

Is there anything close by that you could just ebike to and have a little laugh, or even stuff close by I could hook the bike up to the motor with and have a little day trip?

Never been to newcastle either so if I do end up having to relocate whats the main city like?

Thanks
City is good (well i would say that:)) the centre is small and compact with good service s in by bus and metro. Airport is only 6 miles from the centre. If you like a drink then youre spoilt for choice.

Beezerk

Mar 23, 2019
Gateshead
You've got chopwell forest on your doorstep suppose to be pretty good.

Yeah Chopwell is ok, lots of unofficial trails all over the place but it has been very busy since lockdown was eased a few months ago.
Not that it worries me, I only live 1/2 a mile from the place ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles