Any of your friends/partners tried your Decoy?

leftside

Mar 26, 2020
Vancouver
I'd just about given up trying to get my wife on a mountain bike, but we were away this week and she expressed an interest in renting an ebike. Within the first few cranks of the pedals I saw a big grin emerge on her face. We rode all day (just on greens and paved bike trails) with a few stops at rivers and lakes. She wants to rent again this weekend.

We took a look to see what bikes might be available, and of course the supply is almost non-existent. Getting her size XS or S is particularly hard, but I took a look on the YT Canada site and they had a platinum grey Core 2 in S available, so I paid the deposit. Should be shipped Jan 2022. Turns out it was the last size S in that color available.

Anyone else had their friends or partners have a go on the Decoy (or any other ebike) and get hooked straight away?

I must admit the first time I rode a Decoy it put a grin on my face, and I'm still grinning. Well not for a few weeks, as I bust my hand riding Whistler Bike Park on my Tues. Too confident, too fast, too loose dirt on the trails, and maybe too old these days for the bike park. The Tues will now be sold and the money will go towards the Decoy for my wife.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles