Another newbie from Sheffield

Sam E180

Aug 20, 2019
Barnsley
Hiya Sean. Plenty of Yorkshire folk on here ? I’m on an e180rs, awesome bit of kit, I’m sure you will love the 150 ?

EMTBSEAN

Subscriber
Feb 20, 2020
Sheffield
Hi Sean, I'm from south side of Barnsley. I'm a Cubie for now ? Whyte make some amazing kit.
Enjoy pal...I'm sure that you will
Hi there mate, I used to work in Barnsley when I was in the kier Sheffield contract, looking forward to getting my Whyte this weekend, my first new bike ever and over 25 years since I rode a bike, I just hope I haven’t forgotten how to ride one ?

EMTBSEAN

Subscriber
Feb 20, 2020
Sheffield
Hiya Sean. Plenty of Yorkshire folk on here ? I’m on an e180rs, awesome bit of kit, I’m sure you will love the 150 ?
You never forget pal ?
I’m glad about that because I’m not just buying an Emtb but I’ve already spent over £700 on technical clothing and over £2000 on a garden building not including a cctv system and interior security too so it represents a fairly big investment plus I’m planning on buying an MTB for my wife too ?

EMTBSEAN

Subscriber
Feb 20, 2020
Sheffield
So I see, I looked at the membership list and noticed how many Yorkshire folk were members, really looking forward to getting my Emtb this weekend ?I was gonna get the e180s but I think the e150s will be fine for me but I’m sure I’ll enjoy it ?

Yorky Trail Rider

Feb 4, 2020
Barnsley
I’m glad about that because I’m not just buying an Emtb but I’ve already spent over £700 on technical clothing and over £2000 on a garden building not including a cctv system and interior security too so it represents a fairly big investment plus I’m planning on buying an MTB for my wife too ?

You better buy the whole family an EMTB then Sean after that investment ??

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles