Another new chunky double black trail ticked off -Vid!

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Another cracking video! :love:

I would have struggled with that. I'm sure that I could hear you clipping in and out frequently; have you tried flats? I used to ride clipped in until the trails I was riding started to get rockier and rockier. Riding flats gave me much more confidence because I could bail out so much quicker!

I'm sure that you made the mistake a few times of following the dog instead of the trail. :unsure:
A four-wheel drive dog will always take the easiest line for it to catch up with its owner, which is not always in your 2-wheel best interests! :eek:

cragginshred

Jun 10, 2024
Sonora ca
Another cracking video! :love:

I would have struggled with that. I'm sure that I could hear you clipping in and out frequently; have you tried flats? I used to ride clipped in until the trails I was riding started to get rockier and rockier. Riding flats gave me much more confidence because I could bail out so much quicker!

I'm sure that you made the mistake a few times of following the dog instead of the trail. :unsure:
A four-wheel drive dog will always take the easiest line for it to catch up with its owner, which is not always in your 2-wheel best interests! :eek:
Thanks!
I have always used flats, Your likely hearing some other sounds from the bike. I definitely do not want to stay on the dogs line o_O

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles