Other Another bike size question, small or medium?

Polst99

Aug 22, 2020
London
I know this topic has come up a few times but I just can’t seem to get an answer to a sizing issue for a Levo. I want to get the right size before spending £4500.

I’m right between the small and medium sized Levo at 5’6”.

Loads of advice say it’s best to be at the top end of a smaller bike than the bottom end of a bigger one.

I’ve spoken to the main (biggest) Specialized dealer in the U.K. and they have actually suggested both sizes depending what I want the bike for. At 47, I’m not going to be doing anything extreme and will mainly use it in Epping Forest which has a mixture of technical trails, some downhill, fire roads, a few jumps and general ‘rough’ ground such as roots, rocks ditches etc.

They have said if I visit their store, I can try out both the small and medium sized Levo but in a 2020 version rather than the 2021 that I’m after.

Having not sat on a bike for 13 years, either will feel right as I have no experience as to what a modern bike is meant to feel like! I’m sure if I was given either size with no experience of the other size, I would feel the bike to be correct.

Can anyone suggest any help, or any other 5’6” riders got a Levo?

Thanks.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles