Adios Amigos

CBSTD

E*POWAH Master
Jun 15, 2020
thoK0north
I've been on here for about 2 months but Thok Jock has landed so I'll be out on it constantly from now on. I un boxed it another box of Thok goodies, bike was fully charged and the brake set up, front on
IMG_7767.JPG
IMG_7770.JPG IMG_7755.JPG

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Maybe @Rob Rides EMTB can get you a demo one to destroy through his celebrity supply scheme ?

In exchange @CBSTD can let @Rob Rides EMTB test his rare and amazing machine ... Or write his own review so we can drool some more.

Everyones a winner ... except @CBSTD - but anyone with Sexually Transmitted Disease in their user name has obviously had it stacked against them for a long time anyway and should be used to it.

CBSTD

E*POWAH Master
Jun 15, 2020
thoK0north
Maybe @Rob Rides EMTB can get you a demo one to destroy through his celebrity supply scheme ?

In exchange @CBSTD can let @Rob Rides EMTB test his rare and amazing machine ... Or write his own review so we can drool some more.

Everyones a winner ... except @CBSTD - but anyone with Sexually Transmitted Disease in their user name has obviously had it stacked against them for a long time anyway and should be used to it.
Robs welcome to have pedal and do a review as I'm only on here to look at the pictures literacy not my strong suite,
CBSTD comes from year riding Scottish Enduros (dirt bikes) and it stands for Crazy Big Stormtrooper Dave, long story I'll tell it to you someday

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles