2nd attempt at levo ownership

Thewolfster

Sep 14, 2019
Newcastle
After getting a refund for my 2020 levo I have got another from LBS. service was great and more confident.

Took it for first ride yesterday and had a fair bit of brake running. I thought may bed in but I had to adjust the Calliper

Went to Kielder today and in the car park test it was doing it even worse. Looked at the wheel and totally all over the place. Not running true at all. I managed to sort it out to a degree where I could go in my ride. Had a blast. Absolutely love the bike.

Off to the LBS tomorrow morning with the wheel and gonna say for them to true it as not acceptable really.

Apart from that the bike is a beast and inspires loads of confidence. Just had to tell my self to take it easy as only 3 months since having major abdominal surgery. Decided to miss most of the big jump and only do a few choice hops ?

Did 21km with a good bit of climbing and only used 225 watts. Amazing

DAC16ACA-8C4E-48A2-B812-F39C950C68AD.jpeg

JohnJohn

Aug 31, 2019
uk
After getting a refund for my 2020 levo I have got another from LBS. service was great and more confident.

Took it for first ride yesterday and had a fair bit of brake running. I thought may bed in but I had to adjust the Calliper

Went to Kielder today and in the car park test it was doing it even worse. Looked at the wheel and totally all over the place. Not running true at all. I managed to sort it out to a degree where I could go in my ride. Had a blast. Absolutely love the bike.

Off to the LBS tomorrow morning with the wheel and gonna say for them to true it as not acceptable really.

Apart from that the bike is a beast and inspires loads of confidence. Just had to tell my self to take it easy as only 3 months since having major abdominal surgery. Decided to miss most of the big jump and only do a few choice hops ?

Did 21km with a good bit of climbing and only used 225 watts. Amazing

View attachment 18974
Nice looking bike !

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles