25 Rise LT 630 wh - range and power

Cell4soul

E*POWAH Master
Jul 11, 2022
Mesa, AZ
I am highly considering this bike. I had a 2022 Rise M10 and really liked the bike. For those of you with this bike, what kind of range and elevation gain are you getting running in RS+ mode? Is the power enough to keep up with full powered bikes? Also, does RS+ mode work with the range extender? Thanks in advance.

b33k34

Apr 15, 2021
UK
Even in RS+ mode it's going to massively depend on the balance of settings used.
Ours haven't arrived yet but this is what I'm expecting/have been told by people who were test riders -

- torque is same as full power bikes. So you should get up stuff as steep as you would on anything else.
- power is slightly lower (500w not 600w) so you won't get to the top of the hill quite as QUICKLY as full fat bikes
- but both of those are setting dependent. You're only getting 85nm and full power in boost on RS+ anyway.

Range -
- depends on a huge number of factors - your cadence/how fast you're trying to ride, the settings you're using and your weight (my wife is 20kg lighter than me and naturally gets a lot better range. My mate who's over 100kg rinses his e bike batteries)
- we ride with friends on last gen Wilds with 600 ish batteries and they get close to 2000m of vertical.
- Orbea have said to some of their dealers up to 3k (but Orbea's test riders are very fit and light so they always get stupid range)
- I could get c2k out of my gen1 with RX but in profile 1. I reckon you should be able to ride the new one in RS+ and get c2k

RS+ mode does NOT work with the range extender (it can't deliver the continuous current needed and works by itself until flat (not in series with internal battery which is how some other range extenders work)

Cell4soul

E*POWAH Master
Jul 11, 2022
Mesa, AZ
Even in RS+ mode it's going to massively depend on the balance of settings used.
Ours haven't arrived yet but this is what I'm expecting/have been told by people who were test riders -

- torque is same as full power bikes. So you should get up stuff as steep as you would on anything else.
- power is slightly lower (500w not 600w) so you won't get to the top of the hill quite as QUICKLY as full fat bikes
- but both of those are setting dependent. You're only getting 85nm and full power in boost on RS+ anyway.

Range -
- depends on a huge number of factors - your cadence/how fast you're trying to ride, the settings you're using and your weight (my wife is 20kg lighter than me and naturally gets a lot better range. My mate who's over 100kg rinses his e bike batteries)
- we ride with friends on last gen Wilds with 600 ish batteries and they get close to 2000m of vertical.
- Orbea have said to some of their dealers up to 3k (but Orbea's test riders are very fit and light so they always get stupid range)
- I could get c2k out of my gen1 with RX but in profile 1. I reckon you should be able to ride the new one in RS+ and get c2k

RS+ mode does NOT work with the range extender (it can't deliver the continuous current needed and works by itself until flat (not in series with internal battery which is how some other range extenders work)
Great feedback, thanks!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles