23' Orbea wild Team Bosch connection error *no help from Bosch*

Dec 11, 2023
Bentonville, Ar
Hey Forum Im looking for some help
I got my 23' wild team edition in Dec of 23' from Jensen usa as a reviewer bike. 3 of their employee's passed it around for 3 months to write up their impressions. blah blah blah
I rode it on my local trails on day 1 had a blast and on day 2 I was riding a jump line flow trail and I got the orange colored light on my top tube. I didnt know what that meant but quickly found i was in limp mode with limited power.
I didnt have my flow app working at the time because Jensen still had their information on the app so i couldn't register it.
Took the bike in to local orbea shop after day 3 of riding and it went orange about 6 times in a 2hr ride.
Error 511001-Accerlertion sensor does not work properly.
Dealer contacted Bosch and they said to check all connections lube and put back together.
got the bike back worked great for 1 ride with no error codes, but quickly came back once i started riding again this spring. Bike went back to shop and Bosch is playing hard ball and says its a software issue and they next update will fix it.
I currently cant ride 1 lap of any trail without it coming on and putting the bike in Limp mode.
Ive looked up the issue and lots of riders have had bosch replace motor and battery and never have the issue again. Im not sure why they dont want to help fix an issue that clearly is an issue.
Any help or direction from anyone else that has had this happen is greatly appreciated
Cheers

Durrti

Aug 22, 2021
California
Hey Forum Im looking for some help
I got my 23' wild team edition in Dec of 23' from Jensen usa as a reviewer bike. 3 of their employee's passed it around for 3 months to write up their impressions. blah blah blah
I rode it on my local trails on day 1 had a blast and on day 2 I was riding a jump line flow trail and I got the orange colored light on my top tube. I didnt know what that meant but quickly found i was in limp mode with limited power.
I didnt have my flow app working at the time because Jensen still had their information on the app so i couldn't register it.
Took the bike in to local orbea shop after day 3 of riding and it went orange about 6 times in a 2hr ride.
Error 511001-Accerlertion sensor does not work properly.
Dealer contacted Bosch and they said to check all connections lube and put back together.
got the bike back worked great for 1 ride with no error codes, but quickly came back once i started riding again this spring. Bike went back to shop and Bosch is playing hard ball and says its a software issue and they next update will fix it.
I currently cant ride 1 lap of any trail without it coming on and putting the bike in Limp mode.
Ive looked up the issue and lots of riders have had bosch replace motor and battery and never have the issue again. Im not sure why they dont want to help fix an issue that clearly is an issue.
Any help or direction from anyone else that has had this happen is greatly appreciated
Cheers
Try another shop that sells Bosch, a Trek store or REI etc, can do Bosch warranty work.

volts

May 15, 2018
DK
I don't know how it is in us but in Europe you can't sell as demo and sell without warranty.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles