2022 Powerplay with SRAM AXS T-Type derailleur

DrChris

Oct 29, 2018
Australia
Hi everyone - as the 2022+ models have a UDH hanger, has anyone tried the new T-Type AXS rear derailleurs? I was about to pull the trigger on the traditional hanger mounting GX AXS rear derailleur, but realised that I have a UDH hanger which I should be able to remove and direct mount a T-type one.

Any experiences would be appreciated...also wondering if I'd have to get a SRAM T-type chain, cassette and compatible chainring or whether I can keep running the stock Shimano/Race Face drivetrain that came on my 2022 Alloy Powerplay 50.

Dr Chris

DrChris

Oct 29, 2018
Australia
Hi everyone - as the 2022+ models have a UDH hanger, has anyone tried the new T-Type AXS rear derailleurs? I was about to pull the trigger on the traditional hanger mounting GX AXS rear derailleur, but realised that I have a UDH hanger which I should be able to remove and direct mount a T-type one.

Any experiences would be appreciated...also wondering if I'd have to get a SRAM T-type chain, cassette and compatible chainring or whether I can keep running the stock Shimano/Race Face drivetrain that came on my 2022 Alloy Powerplay 50.

Dr Chris
No one tried it at all?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles