Southampton
8B845E8A-3AD3-49A3-BD62-5C7C61D0F0F5.jpeg

83A21735-F8BD-4760-B39E-DF0AA05C62E8.jpeg

Bike / Product Year: 2021
Manufacturer: Whyte
Model: E-180 RS V2
Asking Price: £6500
Location Southampton

Description Decided this bike really isn’t for me (impulse purchase)

Purchased 19/09/20 have not registered the bike

Size Large

Have all the paperwork etc

Think this was one of the last one available sold out everywhere

Contact me on 07764746075

Last edited:

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
I think the stand comes in a single size....

The bike is a large... Get it bought Steve..
Even though the bike looks fantastic, even though it is my favourite colour, even though it definitely has the much desired "look back factor", even though it is by one of my favourite bike brands, I'm not going to buy it!

I'm not into impulse purchases, I want to torture myself with endless hours looking at specs, comparing geometries, searching for places I can test ride, driving miles to test ride one, then finding I can't get the exact one I want (even though the above is probably just that). @Mark02380 has had all the fun and found exactly what I want, and I feel cheated! Next year!

Mark02380

Now "Mark24" 👍
Jun 5, 2019
Southampton
Even though the bike looks fantastic, even though it is my favourite colour, even though it definitely has the much desired "look back factor", even though it is by one of my favourite bike brands, I'm not going to buy it!

I'm not into impulse purchases, I want to torture myself with endless hours looking at specs, comparing geometries, searching for places I can test ride, driving miles to test ride one, then finding I can't get the exact one I want (even though the above is probably just that). @Mark02380 has had all the fun and found exactly what I want, and I feel cheated! Next year!
Go on you no you want to ?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
You can still do all of that if you buy it and just look for what you could have bought instead - each time coming back with the glow of joy that you made the right choice here :)

Just make sure you do a thread about your bike search so we can all tag along with the ups and downs !

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I bet with some shrewd negotiation, you could buy that bike stand at the same time .. Or just pay a lot for the bike stand and get a free bike ! That's a way to go home happy .....

highpeakrider

E*POWAH Master
Aug 10, 2018
Peak District

@steve_sordy Don't drool to long, my LBS said once they have sold in stock bikes no more till April

Darren

Sep 25, 2019
Warwick
Tell me to mind my own business if you like but I can't help but notice how many bikes you have bought and subsequently sold this year, each is a higher spec than the last one.
You must have lost thousands in depreciation.
Reminds me of my missus with shoes....

Mark02380

Now "Mark24" 👍
Jun 5, 2019
Southampton
Tell me to mind my own business if you like but I can't help but notice how many bikes you have bought and subsequently sold this year, each is a higher spec than the last one.
You must have lost thousands in depreciation.
Reminds me of my missus with shoes....
Mind your own business ?don’t worry I’m doing ok?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles