Super73_S2_Hudsonblue_side_1200x1200.jpg

Super73-Hudson-Blue-Profile-Shot-scaled.jpg

Bike / Product Year: 2021
Manufacturer: Super73
Model: S2

Size Universal
Asking Price: £3200
Location Sheffield

Description I'm a newbie to the forum, my first post is a sale however I will be contributing to the general forums going forward ;)

I was lucky enough to win a Super 73 S2 in a competition and delivery is today (Aug 12). Based on the reviews and YouTube, I have fallen in love with this bike and would dearly like to keep it. However, my better half is aware of how much the bike cost, £3,499 o_O It has been "suggested" that I look to sell the bike, find a cheaper e-bike and put the money towards home improvements. Who am I to argue...

I have all the paperwork, competition info and receipts. I won't be unboxing it so it will be completely new and unregistered. Shipping is possible, though expensive. I would prefer collection if practical, we're in Sheffield. As far as price, I'm open to sensible offers. There does seem to be demand with even pre-orders now being closed through many UK suppliers.

If you're not familiar here are some links with pictures and specs. The first is from the supplier that is providing mine. I've done a lot of research so if you have any questions then please feel free to ask. Thanks.

Super73 S2 - Chained and Charged

Super73 EU Site

chipfork

Aug 11, 2021
Sheffield
Your better half needs to research the market! ? That thing is already cheaper than most e-bikes!

Not the budget e-bikes she's thinking of, we saw a few in Pure Electric that were cheap in every sense of the word.
I think she'd rather I bought some new trainers instead :LOL: Fortunately for me the Super73 isn't well known in the UK market so I might just have to keep it :giggle:

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
That is fucking awesome! The designers obviously have a hard on for the Honda Monkey Bike.

chipfork

Aug 11, 2021
Sheffield
It looks like I may be pulling the advert ;) At least I've made the effort as far as the missus is concerned. It'll be a hassle shifting it and what I make back less what's earmarked for home improvements would leave me with searching the e-bike bargain bin at Halfords.

Nicho

Captain Caption
Subscriber
Jan 4, 2020
Furness, South Cumbria.
However, my better half is aware of how much the bike cost, £3,499 o_O It has been "suggested" that I look to sell the bike, find a cheaper e-bike and put the money towards home improvements. Who am I to argue...

Have you thought of keeping the bike and putting your better half up for sale? You might be able to buy a cheaper model!

chipfork

Aug 11, 2021
Sheffield
Have you thought of keeping the bike and putting your better half up for sale? You might be able to buy a cheaper model!

? I have decided to keep it, now sold as in sold on keeping it....and perhaps keeping the better half too ?

chipfork

Aug 11, 2021
Sheffield
I just showed a colleague who mentioned them to me last week. You might still get a call! ?

I might still be interested although now it's assembled (wasn't much to do). I don't fancy trying to get it back in the huge box. I imagine shipping would be extortionate, I had to help the delivery driver get it off the truck.

Tonybro

🦾 The Bionic Man 🦿
Subscriber
Jan 15, 2021
Lancashire
I might still be interested although now it's assembled (wasn't much to do). I don't fancy trying to get it back in the huge box. I imagine shipping would be extortionate, I had to help the delivery driver get it off the truck.
He's in Leeds so would probably collect if he's still interested but I shared the link with him...

Nicho

Captain Caption
Subscriber
Jan 4, 2020
Furness, South Cumbria.
I have decided to keep it, now sold as in sold on keeping it....and perhaps keeping the better half too

That's probably the best thing to do, but you must remember that it will cost you a lot of money for the constant maintenance it will need lavished on it..................................the bike will probably need some money spending on it as well.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles