2021 Orbea Wild FS Invisiframe kit !!

Cb750stu

Subscriber
Nov 6, 2020
United Kingdom
Contacted Orbea about a kit for my 2021 Orbea Wild FS and they've said the 2020 kit fits as there's no significant differences between 20/21 frames ,

Just thought it might be off interest if anyone needs a kit

Regards

fenwick458

Oct 6, 2020
Cumbria
God to know, I was about to get in touch with them. I'll be waiting till mine turns up before I order the invisiframe kit for it, still not that confident!

Kyle_AZ_eMTB

Feb 5, 2021
Arizona
God to know, I was about to get in touch with them. I'll be waiting till mine turns up before I order the invisiframe kit for it, still not that confident!
Likewise. Tempted to snag a lower build XL that is in stock rather than wait to be told of a delay - again.

Cb750stu

Subscriber
Nov 6, 2020
United Kingdom
If you ask nicely, they should give you a discount code

Yeah I did get the 10% off ?

Originally there wasn't a kit listed for the 2021 model so I contacted Invisiframe they said if I sent the frame to them they would design and fit a kit for free but Orbea said the 2020 kit fits 2021 ?

Gyre

Jan 25, 2021
Pasadena, CA
I just finished installing my Invisiframe kit on my size L Wild FS. Most everything was a perfect fit except for the right side seatstay - that needed a little modification with scissors.

Mteam

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 3, 2020
gone
I think the extra gloss makes it look even better!
https://photos.app.goo.gl/FMszL3AQwnwWZyx48
New photo by Stuart Fenwick

the decals on the fork are just black on black under a gloss wrap now so pretty much invisible

?‍♂️
I've got the same bike, same colour, I swapped the fork decals for some aftermarket orange ones to make it stand out a bit more.

IMG_20210113_172056.jpg

Mteam

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 3, 2020
gone
Are 21‘s already around here? If yes, can someone please comfirm that the speed sensor has been moved ?
There were some early 21 bikes that had the magnet on the spokes still, but the later 21 bikes have the magnet on the brake rotor

Cb750stu

Subscriber
Nov 6, 2020
United Kingdom
Are 21‘s already around here? If yes, can someone please comfirm that the speed sensor has been moved ?
I've got a 21 H10 , no magnet on the spokes , it's now got the sensor magnet on a separate bracket that secures on the centre lock nut ?

Perpetual

Mar 18, 2021
California United States
I think the extra gloss makes it look even better!

the decals on the fork are just black on black under a gloss wrap now so pretty much invisible

?‍♂️
Wow, bike really does look amazing! Any chance of getting a few more (close up) photos of your frame wrap job? I'm trying to determine the areas it is able to cover on the Orbea Wild to have mine done. Thanks in advance :)

fenwick458

Oct 6, 2020
Cumbria
well the invisiframe on my battery cover didn't last long, whilst washing it yesterday it just came off!
I didn't expect it to last long, it's a rubberised surface to begin with, gotta be difficult to get the wrap to stick to that

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles