IMG_3388.jpeg

IMG_3400.jpeg

Bike / Product Year: 2020
Manufacturer: Specialized
Model: Levo SL Comp Carbon XL
Asking Price: £5,295.00
Location Bristol, England

Description Hi,

I bought my Levo SL Carbon Comp brand new in May 2020 from Race Co cycles Stourbridge. It is a size XL and is in first class condition both cosmetically and mechanically but does have the usual wear marks on crank arms and wheel rims as it has been used for MTBing.
The bike has been faultless with no electrical issues what so ever unlike my previous Kenevo? It was fully covered in protective tape from day one and you will be able to see it in the pictures, it is not damage.
Upgrades I currently have on the bike are Hope Fortus 30's with red hubs, Lyrik Ultimate 160mm 2021 model year and Shimano SLX brakes with 203mm Rotors front and back.

Below are the prices I'm looking for depending on which spec you would like.

Standard levo SL with FOX 34's, Battery range extender and Roval wheels. £4,995.00

As above but Lyrik's in place of FOX 34's £5,600.00

Head set bearings have been replaced, linkage stripped, checked, cleaned and greased. Chain replaced in the last couple of months, brakes will have full bleed.

Lyrik's have had a lower leg service today 10/04/2021.
FOX Float DPS rear shock has had full air can service with Fox service kit.

New motor fitted on 09/04/2021 under warranty by Race Co cycles it has always worked fine but had got a bit loud when out on the trails, full firmware update so bike is as good as new.

I ride at the Forest of Dean a lot so if you want to view the SL there that could be arranged or at Race co Cycles in Stourbridge.

I can have more pictures if required.

Any Questions please do not hesiste to ask.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles