B0398FAF-5ADE-496E-B5A3-4F73E252F7C8.jpeg

02462CE6-F85C-4833-8BBE-5E119417AA37.jpeg

Bike / Product Year: 2020
Manufacturer: Cube
Model: Hybrid 140 HPC SL
Asking Price: £3400
Location Stourbridge, UK

Description

Putting my wife’s hybrid up for sale if anyone’s interested. Just over two months old and done 102 miles. Frame size 16”

bikes in as new condition and comes with manual, charger, keys as it would if buying new.

reson for selling, nothing wrong with the bike I have one myself, I just jumped the gun abit hoping to get my wife into riding the trails with me but after a few attempts think we relished it’s just not for her. She wants to be able to just ride out on her own and leave the Bike locked up outside places which she cannot really do with this bike.

Last edited:

Mark02380

Now "Mark24" 👍
Jun 5, 2019
Southampton
Did you have the purchase invoice though, I have invoice and paid cash so don’t see how it matters who takes it back, there not going to know any difference.
I did mate got well and truly stung, it’s a well known fact on these forums it’s not only cube there’s a few of them

Aug 7, 2020
West Midland, UK
Think the problem is, Cube warranty's are not transferable, happened to me when I purchased a 2nd hand bike
Did you have the invoice though, I have invoice and paid cash so don’t see how it matters who takes it back, there not going to know any difference.
I did mate got well and truly stung, it’s a well known fact on these forums it’s not only cube there’s a few of them
Sorry to here that Mark but I’ve had a few ebikes myself and it’s not true what your saying.

Cube and many others are warranted only from the place of purchase. So you do have to return it to the original dealer. When ever I’ve returned a bike to my local dealer they have always just asked if it was purchased from their store and they confirm from the serial number. I’ve never had to even show a receipt.

worst case you just say your me, how they going to even know any difference, or just say your a relative and they could call the original owner if their that bothered but I’ve never known a shop take it to that level.

really don’t understand how you got stung if the original seller gave you proof of purchase. Did you not contact the person you brought it from. If it was me I would of gone to the shop with you if it come to that, seems odd they sold you a bike in warranty then didn’t want to know. Wouldn’t take 2 minutes to call the store and say your my brother or sumut.

Mark02380

Now "Mark24" 👍
Jun 5, 2019
Southampton
Had no help from the seller, my problem was he bought the bike online which made things difficult, tried going direct to cube as I wasn't the original owner warranty wasn't covered, But its good you are prepared to help out

Last edited:

Aug 7, 2020
West Midland, UK
Had no help from the seller, my problem was he bought the bike online which made things difficult, tried going direct to cube as I wasn't the original owner warranty wasn't covered, But its good you are prepared to help out
Shame he wasn’t willing to help you out don’t understand some people its not like it was going to cost him anything. Hope it worked out for you in the end.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles