Bike / Product Year: 2019
Manufacturer: Specialized
Model: Levo Comp Carbon

Size Medium
Asking Price: £3800.00
Location Brechfa, Wales

Description Specialized Turbo Levo Comp Carbon Blue 2019 - Size Medium

Collection only

I only reason I am selling this is to make way for my new Gen 3 Levo which is arriving in the next 5-6 weeks

This is the 2019 Comp carbon model and has the extended warranty from Specialized which runs through to the 11th of September 2022. I have the original receipt which I will pass on to the successful buyer

The bike has all of the update fixes on it and the motor was replaced by Berkshire cycles last year. So far the new motor has travelled 576km since being installed which I believe is around 360 miles.

The bike has a few upgrades but not many.
The upgrades include Shimano XTR 9020 brakes and Shimano 203mm rotors front and rear. I also put on a brand new Charge seat which you may want to change as it may not suit you.

I have just installed a brand new Shimano 11-42 cassette and a brand new SRAM chain. The 32 tooth chainring was replaced 2 months ago and it is the steel version not the aluminium version

I removed a number of parts off the bike when it was a few weeks old and put them into storage until last month when I decided to sell this bike and buy the new Gen 3 model.

These parts have now gone back on the bike from storage so a lot of the parts look 'as new' because they are.
These include:
The original wheels, tyres, forks, stem, crank arms, pedals, bars and grips.
The 500Wh battery has only 6 charges because I also purchased a new 700Wh battery when I purchased the bike. As you can see in the photos the 500Wh battery is at 100% health. It has been used but only for bike park visits once or twice a year to get an extra 4 runs in hence the 6 charges. Otherwise is has been stored inside the house.
Please note: The 700Wh battery mentioned above is not part of this sale.

The frame was invisiframed from new. There are a few scuff marks on the rear triangle and frame from general wear and tear but nothing too bad as you should be able to see in the photos. Happy to send you more close up photos if you need them, just let me know what you want.

The frame has red Specialized stickers over the top of the original white lettering that was standard for this bike. The stickers can be removed easily via a heat gun or hairdryer if you wish to do so after the purchase.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles