2019 Levo Shuttle Mode Feature Request

Madebyspencer

Oct 26, 2018
Los Angeles
I am loving my new 2019 Levo Comp but would love to see one software change.

When I go mountain biking I love to leave the world behind and just go with my bike, this includes my cell phone. As incredible as Blevo is and Mission Control are I love being able to use an ebike without the need for a cell phone to always be on me. With my old 2017 Levo that was possible, but with the 2019 Levo I have found that is not the case.

This new "Shuttle Mode" is one of the big factors that helped to push me to upgrade. It is a perfect feature to help me cruise up the paved road to get to the trail while using less of my legs. Once I get to the trail I can drop back down to regular mode and off I go. But I am sad to learn, and I could be misinformed on this, but the only way to enable and disable "Shuttle Mode" is via the mission control cell phone app. So now I am forced to take my cell phone on all my rides.

No biggie, but I would love to see @Specialized Rider Care enable an update that would map a hotkey to enable or disable shuttle mode via the trail remote or the TCU. It would be great to be able to enable "Shuttle Mode" by holding down both the +/- button on the trail remote or perhaps the "S" button for 3 seconds.

I really hope this feature already exists and I am just missing it. But if it doesn't I would love to hear if y'all would find this feature helpful, and maybe we can convince @Specialized Rider Care to implement this into an upcoming software update.

Thank you

Trail-Remote.jpg

Paul Mac

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Subscriber
Jul 9, 2018
Uk
Agree, you should be able to enable this feature without the app, unfortunately though you are right, you can't at present.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles